You will be part of our mobile development team and take a vital role in driving new and improving existing features. The engineer who enjoys solving complex problems with elegant solution implementation approaches is our ideal candidate. As an engineer at Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our clients, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
Who you are
- You are a highly motivated individual eager to learn and share knowledge
- You have an in-depth understanding of mobile development
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of software development
- You have the ability to work independently or with a group
- You have strong problem solving, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have working experience in an agile environment.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior to mid-level members of the team
- Remain an active learner in at least one technology related to mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, 3rd party libraries, etc.)
- Own and lead delivery of major components and platform needs
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Support project planning by providing estimates and technical details
- Collaborate effectively with all team members
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Keep up-to-date with current programming tools and practices
- Conduct interviews
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks, and libraries
- Work with CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
What we expect you to bring
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, coding, and releasing native iOS and/or Android applications
- 1+ year of experience with developing Flutter applications
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices (Scrum/Kanban), JIRA, Confluence
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and/or Java/Kotlin
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Deep understanding of OO Design and concepts.
- Strong knowledge in reactive programming.
- Experience in working efficiently in teams with 5+ team members
- Experience with AppStore/Play Store submission and release process
- Strong knowledge of various mobile architectures
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Experience with TestFlight, Crashlytics, Firebase
- Experience with Mobile Analytics
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Write clean code
- Experience in unit testing.
Not necessarily needed, but also helpful
- 1 or more shipped mobile applications or libraries
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Held a tech/team lead position previously
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals