You will be part of our front-end development team and take a vital role in driving new and improving existing features. Engineers who enjoy solving complex problems with elegant solution implementation approaches are our ideal candidates. As an engineer at Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our clients, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating, and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
Who you are
- You are a highly motivated individual eager to learn and share knowledge
- You have in-depth understanding of front-end development
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of software development
- You have the ability to work independently or with a group
- You have strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- You have working experience in an agile environment.
What you’ll do
- Establish and apply the best software development practices
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers
What we expect you to bring
- At least 2 years of experience building single-page applications with the Angular framework
- Experience in working efficiently in teams with 5+ team members
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability to stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Extensive practical knowledge of Agile techniques
Not necessarily needed, but also helpful
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with deployment and managing cloud-computing environments like AWS or Heroku
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals
- Option to choose for being remote even after Covid-19.