We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and helping our company grow.
You will be part of our People Operations team and will take a leading role in managing and executing the recruitment process in the Web Factory. Talent Acquisition Specialists who enjoy every part of the recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, are our ideal candidates. At Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity.
To thrive in this role you are someone who understands the market builds multiple sources for candidates and finds the ideal candidates that fit the culture of Web Factory.
*According to the current situation, the initial communication will be via video call
Who you are
- You are a highly motivated individual eager to learn and share knowledge
- You have an in-depth understanding of IT recruitment
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of recruitment
- You have the ability to work independently or with a group
- You have strong problem solving, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have working experience in an agile environment.
What you will do
- Update recruiting procedures or create new procedures.
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
- Research the best job advertising techniques
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing screenings
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Suggest ways to improve the employer's brand
- Attend career events and job fairs
- 3 years of recruiting experience in the Macedonian IT market preferred
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions with small supervision
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personalized career path according to your own goals
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Option to work from anywhere even after Covid-19