We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and helping our clients and team achieve their goals.
You will be part of our growing project management team and will take a leading role in managing new or existing projects. Project Managers who enjoy leading a dev team that is working on complex, multi-platform projects, are our ideal candidates. At Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
*According to the current situation, the recruitment process will be via video call
Who you are
- You are a highly motivated individual eager to learn and share knowledge
- You have an in-depth understanding of project management
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of project management
- You have the ability to work independently or with a group
- You have strong problem solving, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have working experience in an agile environment.
What you will do
- Deliver on time and budget based on given requirements.
- Coordinate team and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Creating a productive working environment for the development team and helping them reach their full potential.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Comprehensive definition and documentation of requirements through back and forth communication with a client, third parties, and development team.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Communication with PMO and senior management.
- Collaborating with other sectors across the organization.
What we expect you to bring
- Proven working experience in project management (at least 5 years working as a project manager on a software project).
- Experience with leading at least one software development project for 1 year or longer.
- Experience with complex, multi-platform projects.
- Practitioner of Agile methodologies (most notably SCRUM).
- Experience with issue tracking and collaboration tools (JIRA, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business fluent in English.
Not necessarily needed, but also helpful:
- Technical knowledge.
- Solid understanding of QA processes.
- Certified in the field of PM and/or Agile.
- Experience working in different time zones with clients from all over the world.
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals
- Option to choose for being remote even after Covid-19.